Watercolours seem to be an emerging wedding trend. Watercoloured inspired wedding dresses are hitting runways around the word. Watercolour invitations, decorations and wedding attire are becoming a popular choice. Watercolours have the appearance of being DIY, but if you ask me, that are simply sophisticated! Love them or hate them, here is some inspiration to brighten up this rainy Friday afternoon!
1. Vanessa Knox Amandine Silk Print Dress.
2. Highland Bakery 3 tier watercolour inspired cake
3. Lazaro Spring 2013 Couture Bridal Ball Gown
4. Watercolour Inspired Invitations by Paper Freckles
5. Charlotte Russe Watercolour Pumps