Ombre seems to be one of the hottest wedding trends for 2012. Ombre is French for ‘shaded’. It usually incorporates multicoloured stripes with colours that graduate from light to dark. I am completely in love this trend, so thought I would pull together some Ombre inspiration for you all.
1. How fabulous are these stunning Elizabeth Cole Jewelry Earings
2. This green ombre Kanzashi Flower Brooch/Corsage is adorable, handmade by Cuttlefishlove
3. This Maggie Austin cake is to die for! Check out the attention to detail.
4.This beautiful Jason Grech White Gown is amazing.
5. I love this different take on the ombre theme. Image via The Finer Things Events Planning.
6.These ombre detailed cookies would make the cutest favors! Image via The Sweet Adventures of Sugarbelle
7. What a fabulous way to take this theme to the reception. I just love this table centrepiece courtesy of Martha Stewart Weddings