Colour Blocking is so hot right now! It is one of the biggest trends for Spring/Summer 2011/12. I am a bit in love with this trend, and with the likes of Gucci and MaxMara all featuring colour blocking in their recent runway collections, you know this trend is going to be huge. So in celebrating this growing trend, I thought I would share with you some of my favourite items, that are most definitely wedding appropriate!
1. Cooper by Tony Bianco – I loved these shoes so much that I got a pair for myself! These would look stunning under any wedding dress.
2. Nougat Shift Dress – I love this gorgeous shift dress. It would make the perfect Summer Bridesmaid dress.
3. Bold Bouquets – why not incorporate some bold colour blocking into your bouquets, these are just to die for!
Image Courtesy of Pacific Weddings
4. Colourful Cuff links – Add some colour to your grooms suit with these bright cuff links.
5. Karen Millen Graphic Box Clutch – make a statement with this amazing box clutch, perfect for the wedding day and hens night!
6. Amazing Accessories – just for a bit of fun, why not incorporate a bright necklace into your wedding outfit.